An older man. A submissive discovery.
Santa Rita Doms is an expanded universe of kink-focused stories set in the fictional city of Santa Rita (not to be confused with any other cities of the same name). The main story surrounds a young man’s exploration of his sexuality under the tutelage of his older lover. It’s gay erotica morphing into romance with a high heat rating, and over the years it has spawned multiple parallel stories, and continues to grow. Some books are canonical. Some aren’t.
You don’t have to read them all to get what’s going on, but some will make more sense if you read them in the recommended order.
Works in the Santa Rita Doms series
- His Boy Next Door (serial) A young man takes one look at his hot, older next door neighbour in a skimpy swimsuit and realises he isn’t as straight as he’d always assumed. It starts off as pure lust, but over four seasons (and counting) they move from ‘just sex and spanking’ to utterly devoted to one another.
- A Collar for His Brat (serial) Nate wants someone to hurt and then hold while they cry. He gets more than he bargains for with Ewan, a bratty little masochist who has a chip on his shoulder and a very bad attitude.
- Chance or Fate is the story of a spoiled little rich boy who needs a tow on a lonely New Year’s Eve, and the hot mechanic who takes him home to show him who’s boss.
- Million Dollar Daddy is another rich boy story, and this time our hero bids one million dollars at a charity auction for the daddy of his dreams. It’s short, it’s sweet, and when the boys get together, things get pretty spicy.
- A Sub for Christmas is the story of a boy who thinks no-one will ever pick him, and the couple who take him home for Christmas. Please note that this isn’t a complete romance, ending with a happily for now.
These works are not strictly canonical, in that they don’t form part of the actual narrative and will not be referred to in the main story. You don’t need to read them to follow the main story, and they might not make much sense on their own. They’re just for fun. Feel free to enjoy or ignore as you please.
- Date Night (short single) Ewan wants Nate’s attention, but this is more than he bargained for.
- Wishful Thinking (short single) Channon is right there, within reach. All Ewan has to do is admit what he wants.
- Two Plus Two (flash fiction anthology) Twenty four sex toys and twenty four spicy slice-of-life snippets with Jack, Channon, Nate, and Ewan, in various combinations.
Santa Rita Doms Recommended Reading Order
- His Boy Next Door episodes 1-24
- A Collar For His Brat episodes 1-3
- His Boy Next Door episodes 25-30
- Wishful Thinking (Alternate Universe)
- Date Night (Alternate Universe)
- Two Plus Two (Alternate Universe)
- His Boy Next Door episodes 31-35
- A Sub for Christmas
- Chance or Fate
- His Boy Next Door episode 36
- Million Dollar Daddy